Microsoft released the first public beta to members of the Windows Insider Program. Now you can try out the new operating system for yourself. This testing period provides a crucial opportunity for the company to fine-tune the Windows 11 experience following user feedback, ahead of the expected full rollout in October.
You can try Windows 11 for yourself right now. The Windows Insider Program is open to everyone with a Windows PC and a Microsoft account.
Check PC hardware requirements
Health Check app is no longer available to download from the main Windows 11 page, but the same link works. If your computer supports Secure Boot and TPM with best eligible Processor then only you can run the Microsoft 11 on your computer. The final stable version will out on October around 20 to 30. This will tell you immediately if your device meets the system requirements.
Maximum People are getting ‘This PC can’t run Windows 11’ issue in their computer But don’t worry we can fix this later on just wait till the stable version.
How to get the Windows 11 beta: To join the Windows Insider Program
The Windows Insider Program is the only way to get access to this early Windows 11 build. Provided you’ve got an active Microsoft account, signing up couldn’t be easier:
- On your Windows 10 PC, open Settings
- Head to Update & Security and choose ‘Windows Insider Program’ from the left pane
- If you’re not already signed up, click the ‘Get Started’ button
- From the pop-up that appears, click ‘ Link an account
- On the next screen, make sure you choose the ‘Dev Channel’ that’s the only way to get the Windows 11 beta right now.
- Hit ‘Confirm’ on this screen and the next.
- To complete sign up, you’ll need to restart your PC. Choose whether to do that now or later
How to Install and download the update
Installing the Windows 11 beta couldn’t be easier:
- Head to Settings > Update & Security
- From the Windows Update tab, choose ‘Check for updates’
- After a few seconds, an update named ‘Windows 11 Insider Preview’ will automatically begin downloading.
The build is 10.0.22000.51 Great!
Once it’s finished, you’ll get prompt to restart your PC. Click ‘Restart now’ to do it straight away. That’s it! Once your PC has installed the update, the Windows 11 beta will be ready to use. Don’t worry, all your apps and files will remain intact.